There are Five Questions to Restore New York on November 2nd
How Will You Get New Yorkers Back to Work?
How WIll You Make Our City’s Streets Safer?
How WIll You Stop the City’s increasing budget deficit?
How Will You Stop the Exodus of Residents from NYC?
How WIll You Bring back Tourism?
Find Your District
WHat Happens After the Primary?
- Regardless of how you chose to vote, it is possible that some crucial races will not be decided on the evening of June 22.
- With many New Yorkers voting absentee and the introduction of Ranked Choice Voting, some critical elections will not be decided until a candidate has reached a 50% majority.
- Except for District Attorney, all other city races will feature Ranked Choice Voting and go through the necessary rounds to reach that magic number.
- Tabulating the votes could take days or potentially weeks to secure results, depending on the race in question.
- This election, all New York City voters can vote early in-person before Election Day on November 2nd.
- Early voting this year is October 23 to October 31 for the Primary.
- Make sure to check your early voting location before you go.
- If you requested an absentee ballot but decide to vote early you DO NOT need to bring your absentee ballot with you to the polls or fill it out. Your early vote will still count.
- October 26 is the last day to postmark an application or letter of application for a general election ballot.
- November 1 is the last day to apply in person for a general election ballot.
- November 2 is the last day to postmark a general election ballot and it must be received by your county Board of Elections no later than November 9.
- November 2 is also the last day to hand deliver your absentee ballot in person to your county board or your poll site.
How to Reach Us
General and press Inquiries:
The Coalition to Restore New York
Click Here for Voter Registration and Important Deadlines
Message Us Now
Paid for by The Coalition to Restore New York. Rich Constable, President. Top Three Donors: 1) Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. 2) Madison Square Garden Sports Corp. and 3) MSG Networks Inc. Not expressly or otherwise authorized by any candidate or the candidate’s committee or agent. More information at nyc.gov/FollowTheMoney